Buy ZEE5 Subscription
ZEE5 is a video streaming platform that hosts more than 1 lakh hours of content across different content genres like Live TV ( Zee Bangla + Other Channels), TV Shows, Movies, and Originals.
What do I get with ZEE5 premium subscription?
On subscribing to the ZEE5 premium service, you will be able to watch a slew of content including ZEE5 Originals, Hollywood blockbusters, a range of regional content, the hottest TV series broadcast from across the world. What’s interesting is that you can watch many popular titles in regional languages and some popular TV shows. On the whole, there is an overwhelming array of content on ZEE5 premium.
What languages are supported by ZEE5?
ZEE5 bundle content from over 90+ live TV channels and providing you with over 1.25 lac hours of viewing across many languages including English, Hindi, Bengali, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Bhojpuri, Gujarati and Punjabi. Notably, it is not only restricted to regional content as there is a lot of Western content.
What devices are compatible with ZEE5?
ZEE5 is one of the simplest OTT service providers. It is compatible across platforms and is quite simple that you can just visit the website on the browser and continue watching content immediately. For a more sophisticated on-the-go experience, ZEE5 provides you with alternative operations such as the official ZEE5 app. Well, the ZEE5 app is compatible with devices running iOS 9.0 or above and Android 4.4 ICS or above. Besides supporting smartphones and tablets or iPads, ZEE5 is also supported by smart TVs, Android TV, and Chromecast.
Which Devices Support Zee5?
You can enjoy Zee5 on any of the following devices:
- Website: Visit Zee5 and start streaming.
- Android and iOS: All Android Devices (version 4.4 or later) and iOS Devices (version 9.0 or later).
- Smart TV – Samsung, Android TV, Mi TV. and LG TV
- Streaming device: Amazon FireStick and Chromecast.
Are there any ads in ZEE5?
Given that ZEE5 is a premium subscription service that you pay for, there will be no ads in-between content. You can enjoy streaming ad-free ZEE5 content at HD with the subscription service.
How Can I Subscribe to Zee5?
The free version of Zee5 can be utilized without creating an account, though it is recommended to do so to save your preferences, watch history, download videos, and receive personalized recommendations.
To create a Zee5 account:
- Register using your mobile Phone Number or Email ID.
- Verify your account by OTP on mobile or Verification Link on Email.
- You can also register using your social media account(Facebook, Twitter, or Google plus).
- Alternatively, you can also log user your dittoTV subscription here with the same username and password.
For Zee5 premium registration:
- Click on the menu in the top right corner with the user icon.
- From the drop-down menu, select ‘Subscription Plans’.
- Select your preferred plan and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Select the payment method and click ‘Proceed’.
Features of Zee5
Zee5 has a simple and efficient UI on both the browser and the app. It has a lot of minute features which add up to the overall viewing experience:
- Add movies in Watchlists and Favourite list or download videos to watch them offline.
- Adjust video playback quality to 180p, 360p, 720p or 1080p.
- Rewind or forward the video by 10 seconds.
- Simultaneously stream on 5 or more devices.
- Configure Notification settings to toggle notifications for Mobile, SMS, or Email individually.
- Switch off Video autoplay. Clear Search history.
- Parental control feature that you can set with a specific age and a 4-digit pin.
- Browse the content on the website or app in 12 languages.
The Pros and Cons of Zee5
FlickZee team goes and sifts through the app reviews to check out the feedback the customers give and then this exhaustive list of pros and cons is created for you ( we hope you like it! )
- Over 90 channels and 100,000+ hours of content is available on Zee5.
- Clean and Intuitive UI with a ton of content in regional languages.
- A huge list of Original Content with a great variety and specific to the Indian Context.
- Prices are much lower as compared to Netflix.
- Parental control to monitor children’s viewing.
- Each show is available in 6 languages – Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Marathi, Bengali.
- Some of them are available in English and Kannada as well.
- Relatively low amount of Hollywood movies and TV shows.
- Subscription packs purchased in one country will not be available in another.
Is Zee5 Worth The Subscription?
Zee5 is brimming with content in many languages. The originals which are of Indian context, a few interesting Biographical, and Historical series and a huge selection of movies makes it a ‘Paisa Vasool’ deal. So you should get Zee5 Premium Subscription if:
- You enjoy varied genres of content in your regional language
- You like watching Indian specific Original Content
- You want to watch one of the movies which are just off the theatres
- You want to watch Live TV channels for all ages
How Can I Cancel Zee5 Subscription?
If you have an auto-renewal, simply deselect the auto-renewal option and you will not be billed for the next billing cycle. If you don’t have an auto-renewal, you can just wait for the current cycle to end and your subscription will be turned off automatically.